Like Cheri, I was not sure which "conjuge" the note referred to.  I
couldn't make out the first few words on the next page.  The first word on
the page may be "mulher" but I don't see a clear "LH".

It is the wife that died on 23 Sep 1965 in São Bartolomeu.  Following
Cheri's advice, I found the note about the marriage and her death are on
her baptism also.
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-SAOBARTOLOMEU-B-1880-1889/TER-AH-SAOBARTOLOMEU-B-1880-1889_item1/P84.html
 (bottom
right continues next page)

Similar notes are on the husband's baptism, followed by another note about
his death in São Bartolomeu on I think 19 Jul 1971
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-SAOBARTOLOMEU-B-1870-1879/TER-AH-SAOBARTOLOMEU-B-1870-1879_item1/P115.html
 (top
left; starts on previous page)

Bill Seidler