Brian,
Let me know if you are interested in sharing information.  My family line goes
back to Guadalupe, Graciosa too.  Mainly Victoria, but Praia is also in the
mix.  Feel free to email directly.  I also owe a lot to Bill Seidler for his
help in translating records.
Family names: Espional, Silva, Vasconcellos, Conde, and Bettencourt.
Regards,
Bill Boyd
    On Friday, November 8, 2019, 08:22:38 AM PST, Brian Margarit