From: azores@googlegroups.com <azores@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Elaine
Mello
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 8:20 PM
To: Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Huge increase in price for searching U.S.
Naturalization records

I tried to find my grandparents records and they couldn't find anything.  In
fact, it was suggested I try the court records here in Boston and I reached out
to someone and never heard back from them.

I'd love for someone to get these scanned.  If they can actually find them,
since the government can't seem to do the job for any cost.

Elaine

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/azores/427a0402-3310-4186-9aa6-80b845159d76%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/azores/427a0402-3310-4186-9aa6-80b845159d76%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .