Thanks, Deb. I will add you to the list of attendees! If I get close to 20
I will need a bigger room so we'll have to see what happens. Will look
forward to seeing you!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily