Bill R,

I don't use any of the online tree services. My tree lives on my computer
in my fully-featured genealogy program. I control it. If I screw it up,
it's my fault. From time to time, I generate a new tree and upload it where
I need to upload it.

>From what I understand, the tree "software" is similar on both sites.
Legacy Family Tree will sync with the My Heritage tree when Legacy releases
version 10. For now you would have to Gedcom it over:
https://news.legacyfamilytree.com/legacy_news/2018/06/working-with-dna-using-myheritage-and-legacy.html

I don't know about the which databases and records My Heritage holds, so I
can't speak to that. I think a couple of people here may subscribe.

Bill you need to contact Herb Silva, one of your DNA Family Finder matches
on FTDNA. You match his mom and if you work together, you can probably
figure out the connection. Well, you match more than his mom. You are
matching a lot of family members that Herb has tested.
Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada