From: azores@googlegroups.com <azores@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Cheri Mello
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2020 12:14 PM
To: Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Do Couto Jose.

HI Rob,

You would just poke through the Sao Jose church obitos in Ponta Delgada, going
one by one.

Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 9:13 AM Rob Whaite <rwhait...@gmail.com
<mailto:rwhait...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi

I am trying to see if the above Jose Do Couto born 1814 Sao Jose,Ponta
Delgada,Sao Miguel perhaps died there .

He was also married in the same village in 1837.

Even if you can just guide me in the right direction would be good!

Kind Regards

Rob

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/azores/7f21cc21-d2fe-4ebd-b02d-229528aa4bb8%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/azores/7f21cc21-d2fe-4ebd-b02d-229528aa4bb8%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>