Hi,

> > > Which means, we can now prepare 0.3 for Debian/experimental, or to
> > > unstable if you you think that's better.
> >
> >  I think unstable would be fine for the moment or any objections ?
>
> Then 0.2 would be "gone".. as I understood you, you have these two branches
> for a reason... if not, let's go for 0.3~svn_revision in unstable.

yes - 0.3 is not stable yet. I'm not in a hurry. If you think it is better to
go with experimental first I wont object to that.
Another option would be to delay this question for a month or so. I know that
during the CCC event (at the end of the yea)r a lot of testing and hacking is
planned. Lets see where we are after that.

Greetings,
Marek