On Monday, 17. March 2008 21:42:25 Bastian Bittorf wrote:
> New checkins are not instantly in repo.
> How long does it last or which algo is used
> to make the build-it-now!-decision?

They are instantly in the repository. There is a post-commit script which
builds the packages directly after each svn commit.

> PPS: now we have build 997 in repo:
> http://downloads.open-mesh.net/batman/development/wrt-freifunk/
>
> but changeset 1004 in SVN?!
> https://dev.open-mesh.net/batman/changeset/1004

Don't get confiused by the different branches. We have one revision number for
all branches. If one branch commits something packages for that very branch
are created and not for all the branches.
That means the latest commit for the battool branch got the number 997. In
recent days other branches commited their stuff and therefore the battools
did not get recompiled.

Have a look at this link to see what is going on in the svn:
https://dev.open-mesh.net/batman/timeline

Greetings,
Marek