Hello Solon,

thank you for the offer, but i really think we should do this workshop
in the c-base, because all people will be assembled there, and i'm sure
there are some people who will join us spontanously.

It would be nice if you could bring some FON-routers (like 5 to 10) that
we can use for the workshop for the batman-adv. That would be enough for
the start, and maybe more people will come and join with their routers.

Best Regards,
        Simon