Hello 唐鼎,

Gateway things are not handled by batman-adv, this is a Layer 3 issue.

But lets assume you have a router/gateway C in the wired network of your
2 gateways A, B. Then there are two possible routes:

You -----(mesh)----> A ---> C
You -----(mesh)----> B ---> C

Only one of these routes is chosen, depending on which route looks
better for the BATMAN algorithm in the moment of sending the packet.
So it always uses only the best route, but not both (as you can see,
it always chooses the "better gateway").

Using both routes simultaneously is an open research topic (look for
buzz-/keywords like "multipath routing"), but we have no working
implementation for this. In the best case its possible to gain more
bandwidth, but this is only possible with multiple disjoint
(interference-free) routes.

Don't hesitate to ask more if i couldn't answer your question.

regards,
        Simon

[1]
http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/labs/danss/sensor/adhoc/routing/lee_2001splitmultipath.pdf