On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 09:34:17AM -0800, Gus Wirth wrote:
> On 12/23/2009 02:20 AM, Sven Eckelmann wrote:
> [snip]
> > This is explained in "Understanding Linux Network Internals", "Christian
> > Benvenuti", "December 2005, O'Reilly", "2.1.5.5. Cloning and copying
> > buffers"
>
> Where did the 2.1.5.5 come from?

Second chapter, first section, fifth subsection, fifth subsubsection. Simple
counting :)

But yes, some eBooks from oreilly seem to have that numbers. Cannot tell for
sure if they are the same books you can download from them, but my library
provides them that way. Publisher for that ebook is Safari Books.

http://proquest.safaribooksonline.com/0596002556

Just noticed that the safari books image view (aka buggy flash viewer) also
doesn't display the subsection numbers - but the HTML view does.

Best regards,
        Sven