If i got your setup right, you plan to flash openwrt on all the
nanostations that belong to the supernode, but install batman-adv only
on the 'central' router, with a single eth nic.
In that case, batman-adv has no (manual or automatic) way of
alternating the different paths (or even knowing which packet came
trough which radio).
You should use vlans for that (i'm not sure about the performance), or
run batman-adv on each individual radio, including both the wlan and
eth0 in bat0.
This last choice will allow packets being relayed along the backbone
to skip passing through every central router on hops. They would
instead get switched directly between nanostations belonging to the
same supernode (unless, of course, the packet's destination is indeed
that 'central' router)