Hi Puyou,

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 02:15:19PM +0800, puyou.lu wrote:
> Hi Simon,
> I have tried again, and I think the problem is caused by the same ESSID, as
> you said. I used the same ESSID on every wireless cards of every nodes.When I
> use different ESSIDs in different channel, the problem seems diappeared.
>
> Another question, does the two wireless cards(wlan0 and wlan1) of one node
> have any differences in receiving and forwarding unicast and broadcast
> package? Can a gw_client node get IP address from a dhcp server from both
> wireless cards?

Yes, you use the virtual bat0 interface. Whether the data is transported via
wlan0 or wlan1 does not matter,
you will always receive the data on bat0.

There is no difference in the usage, and which interface is used is up to
batman-adv to decide. Please make
sure that you configure all your services like IP addresses, DHCP, etc on bat0
(or even on bridges above it),
not the wlanX interfaces.

http://www.open-mesh.org/wiki/batman-adv/Quick-start-guide

Cheers,