Hey Arthur,

On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 12:00:09PM +0200, Arthur Lambert wrote:
> Hello,
>
> thanks for your answer,
>
> This is what I thought.. Its probably a mistake in my script to
> measure signaling. I will check that.
> I have already read the document that you give to me. This document
> discribes most of the features
> of Batman and some interesting stuffs. But I am looking for
> information about global architecture, how
> the protocol handles threads. An example of usefull draw  :
> http://imgur.com/3ecCY. Its not always easy
> to study or understand a complex project like Batman when you does not
> know how a ad-hoc protocol works.
>
> I am trying for example to follow the execution of the module with
> tools like LTTNG to see how works
> the implementation of workqueue or using GCOV to follow the data path.

That's pretty interesting! I don't know if we have something like
an architecture illustration (but haven't see any recently).  If you get
anything interesting out of that (illustration, performance insights,
etc), please tell us.

> And I interconnect my vm with special way. Its a king of bridge but
> the tool that
> I use simulate network topology so it more complicated than that.

Ah ok. Is it a self-written tool or something public? We usually use
vde/wirefilter to build up different topologies, see:

http://www.open-mesh.org/wiki/open-mesh/Emulation

Would be interesting if there are other possibilities :)

> I will come back problably later to ask questions, but at this moment,
> I have to many questions,
> I need first to continue reading the code and twiki, running my tests,
> ... again and again.

Good luck!

Cheers
        Simon