I have looking for a solution, but I think that it is imposible do
this for this way.

This topic talks about it:
https://lists.open-mesh.org/pipermail/b.a.t.m.a.n/2011-July/005167.html

and Sven talks about two diferent ways:

change the driver of mac80211 in order to be compatible with 4addr mode
or
make a transparent bridge(that I don't know how do it)

Other solutios would be simulate the network, or add a OMG filter
patch to batman-adv.

Am I correct?

Regards

--