On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 04:44:51PM -0300, Steve Song wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there an obvious choice for web-based visualisation of batman-adv
> networks?  We currently use a custom product (SPUD -
> http://dev.villagetelco.org/trac/browser/spud/trunk/INSTALL) built
> specifically for Village Telco but would prefer to join our efforts to
> a broader community-based effort.  I am aware of
>
> Nodewatcher
> http://nodewatcher.readthedocs.org/en/latest/installation.html
> and
> Nodeshot
> http://wiki.ninux.org/InstallNodeshot
>
> but both of these take a little adapting to batman-adv.  Is there
> anything out there that has been developed specifically for
> batman-adv?

I know about people in Ninux that wrote a script taking the output of "batctl vd
dot" and converting it in a format understandable by nodeshot.

In ninux they have a mesh network running batman-adv and it is entirely shown on
the map server ;-)

Maybe you can try to ask them via the mailing list?
Bye!

--
Antonio Quartulli

..each of us alone is worth nothing..