On Donnerstag, 8. September 2016 07:11:52 CEST Andreas Pape wrote:
[...]
> Am I expected to do anything else concerning the patchset?

No, everything fine at the moment. We are just waiting for Marek to have more
free time to check + apply the patches. :)

He was starting to merge them at the beginning of the week but complained that
there are conflicts. I've just jumped in and fixed them for you because I
hoped that they will be in the master branch by now. But it looks like this
didn't work out. So lets see what Marek will say.

Kind regards,
        Sven