Hello all,

I have developed a Multicast based Data Distribution protocol and would
like to compare it with Batman's Multicast feature. I know how to enable
the multicast on the the mesh interface but is there any tool or utility
I can use to send data over the Mesh network ? scp of sftp won't work
since there is no multicast or broadcasting present in them.

I would like to compare how quick can data be disseminated in a Batman
enabled Mesh network versus the protocol that I have developed over an
adhoc network consisting of multiple Raspberry Pis.

Any hints would be suggested.

Thanks,

Shan

--