Hi,

Hm, smells like an endianess bug. And/or an MTU/fragmentation
issue as your TCP test is working in exactly one direction only.

For the broken PC1->PC2 test, can you verify with tcpdump/tshark/wireshark
or "batctl td" on eth0 that you see packets arriving on PC2? And
if so, do you see the matching, decapsulated ones arriving on bat0,
too?

What MTUs are you using on eth0 and bat0 on both PC1 and PC2?

Would be great if you could share the output of "batctl o",
"batctl nc", "batctl f" and "ip address", too.

There are no bridges or iptables/ebtables involved, right? (double
check your "iptables [-t nat] -L" output)

Does it make a difference to run the tests with batman-adv
fragmentation disabled? (The MTU of bat0 should be lowered
automatically on both sides then. Check that they have the same
MTU.)

Some messages can be found via "dmesg". Regarding extra,
more verbose debugging messages, you can build batman-adv
with CONFIG_BATMAN_ADV_DEBUG=y and then use "batctl ll" and
"batctl l".

Regards, Linus