On Montag, 30. April 2018 23:18:59 CEST KwangMin Kim wrote:
[...]
> However, I have disabled one of these batman-adv settings and rejoined the
> wireless mesh network.
>
> As a result, only two raspberry pies that have set up batman-adv communicate.
>
> is this right?

They still communicate in some sense with each other - just not on batman-adv
and will thus not be able to reach services which run on top of batman-adv
(for example some IPv4/v6 network).

> If so, how do I configure it so that non-batman-adv nodes and nodes with
> batman-adv enabled communicate with each other?

https://www.open-mesh.org/projects/batman-adv/wiki/Quick-start-guide#Mixing-non-BATMAN-systems-with-batman-adv

Kind regards,
        Sven