Hi all,

   Thanks :). You are correct!

   Point well made. Would be nice to read paper sometime :).

   John

On Sat, 4 Aug 2018, Sven Eckelmann wrote:

On Samstag, 4. August 2018 16:39:50 CEST j...@nhfn.net wrote:
    I HATE dealing with ieee.org. Please login. Pay LOTS of money. MAYBE we
will get around to you eventually.

    I USED to be a member. Waste of $$.

Please avoiding switching topics in threads. I've asked some questions about a
publication and didn't start a discussion about the commercialization of
academic publishing.

This kind of behavior is rather rude towards the authors and might scare them
away. It is already hard enough to have some kind of cooperation between
scientists and open source developers. Please remember that they are are NOT
the IEEE or any other publishing company.

If you want some discussion about this topic then please find a different
channel for that and don't steer the discussion away from the original topic.

Kind regards,
        Sven