On Thursday, 25 June 2020 17:16:16 CEST Rahul Bothra wrote:
> Thanks, is there a published documentation / memo for B.A.T.M.A.N. V
> currently present in the kernel tree?
> If not, I'd be happy to join in writing one as I work on the NS-3 model.

There are various documents in the wiki [1]. But the code is the most precise
documentation at the moment. Other persons on this mailing list can also
answer further questions and help you in situations when the wiki
documentation doesn't match the actual implementation. At least I've found
already various problems on the ELP page but the developers involved in the
implementation didn't update the page(s) (yet).

Kind regards,
        Sven

[1] https://www.open-mesh.org/projects/batman-adv/wiki/Protocol_information