Linus

I would love to try it out and help with the development, but unfortunately I
do not have the time to do that. My internship is coming to a close, and I need
to use a version I know works to provide good data.

Side note* Do you think you could provide me with a rough equation for when a
node decides to use a hop instead of a direct connection? I'm particularly
interested in how the nodes use the hop penalty in the equation. Does speeding
up the interval increase the speediness of its decision? I'm using this in a
mobile node environment and I need it to dynamically switch to the most stable
connection.

Thanks,
Luke