in the march towards 1.7 process...

0) What other features do you plan for 1.7?

1) Not clear to me if this does atomic route updates instead of delete/add?

2) can I try to get the "version" number into the telnet interface and
command line in this go around?

3) fixing up wifi channel awareness to use the current linux netlink api
(trying to find someone to take that on)