Hello!

On 11. 12. 2015 23:18, Mitar wrote:
> We had to turn of Babel in the network and go back to OLSRv1. So much
> for smooth transition.

No, we are actually still running Babel, but are experiencing some
strange behaviour, where every once in a while a lot of routes become
unreachable for a short period of time. And there is no L2 link loss in
this case, but some babelds start using lots of CPU.

So just to be clear -- in normal operation there is no high CPU usage,
despite the large number of neighbours. But periodically, a large number
of routes (~40%) are suddenly marked as unreachable by babeld and at
that time some babeld processes start using lots of CPU.

Jernej