Hello,
I noticed that there's this new commit (b8fb6d896a234eaa06) which removes
explicit initialization from check_xroutes() in xroute.c.

Personally I don't think it's a great idea because the initial values of the
variables involved are going to be undefined now, which makes the code
depend on
whether someone correctly initializes each variable - especially given that
`struct filter_result` has a char pointer in it. An uninitialized `struct
filter_result` would likely bypass all null checks on that field. Finally,
the
performance improvement from eliminating what probably will become a single
`mov` instruction is negligible.

Thanks,
Stanislaw