Unfortunately we don't have any broadcast data for those two channels
in the PIPs database at the moment.  The full list of available
channels can be seen in the "Schedules" box at
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes

I'll have to defer to other BBC people on the exact timescales but we
are actively working on filling in the gaps in the PIPs data,
particularly things like the patchy regional schedule data for BBC One
and BBC Two; we'll make sure people are kept up to date as progress is
made.

-