-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Casteleijn
Sent: 03 October 2005 14:16
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] Developer jobs

> A couple of developer jobs have opened up in BBC Factual & Learning
> which may be of interest to those on the Backstage list:
>
> Senior Client Side Developer:
> https://jobs.bbc.co.uk/jobportal/search/vacancy.aspx?id=6011
>
> Client Side Developer:
> https://jobs.bbc.co.uk/jobportal/search/vacancy.aspx?id=6015

Neither of the links seem to be accessible...

cheers,

eric

-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe,
please visit
http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.
Unofficial list archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/