For some reason we've allowed Ben Metcalfe, our lovely colleague, out in
public again to speak at a Web 2.0 conference in Brighton.
http://www.clearleft.com/training/dconstruct.php

When Ben has recovered from seeing the sea again:
http://benmetcalfe.com/blog/index.php/2005/11/11/i-can-see-the-sea/   he
pledged to cover it over at the Backstage blog.

However there's already a write up of Ben's speech here:
http://www.timandkathy.co.uk/journal/2005/11/11/ben-metcalfe-bbc-backsta
ge/
And you can download Ben's presentation from the site here:
http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/misc/dconstruct.ppt

The notes and the ppt are really good round ups of what Backstage is
about, offer some sneak previews of our future plans and some references
to some of the great work you've already shared with each other and the
BBC.

Thanks
Jem Stone, backstage team.