On 11/29/05, Michael Pritchard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'd seen the same thing on the backstage site and submitted a comment to point to my now & next feed builder @ http://tv.blueghost.co.uk/nn.php

Yes, comment moderation (and prototype submission) on the backstage site seem to be a little on the slow side... hint hint :-)

e.g for channels bbc1,bbc2,itv1,c4,five you get http://tv.blueghost.co.uk/feeds/rss/nnp/1+2+32+33+30

There is a feed builder at the top of the page, or individual feeds for each channel. I've got mine to work on google.com/ig but occasionally get the same error message but can't get it to work on yahoo or live.com. Again any suggestions welcomed.

Cool - now we have rss2 feeds that work on Google, and Atom feeds that work on yahoo and live.com... I'll have a closer look over the next few days, would be nice to get everything to work everywhere. Talking of Google, strangely my Atom feeds work perfectlly well in the Google RSS reader (reader.google.com), but not on the google personalised home page..

Cheers,
Mario.