Hi,

Is there any news of this as there doesn't appear to be a file for today :-(

Appart from this problem, the data is really great and I'm currently hacking Perl TV::Anytime to make use of the additional data that is hidden in these files. I'm make a patch available once it is fully working.

Adam

Quoting Mario Menti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi there,

looks like today's TV-Anytime tar file (20060306.tar.gz at
http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/feeds/tvradio/[1]) is broken - could
someone fix and
replace it?

Thanks,
Mario.

Links:
------
[1] /horde/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fbackstage.bbc.co.uk%2Ffeeds%2Ftvradio%2F