At 16:25 +0000 17/3/06, Ben Metcalfe wrote:

 Hey all,

 I've been given a brand new copy of O'Reilly's
 newly-published book "Flickr Hacks", which I would like to
 give away to a member of the Backstage community mailing list. :)

Congratulations to Steve Drew, who has won the competition.  Thanks to
everyone who entered, I think it's something we will try and run
regularly (if we can find some more prizes!).

If you would like to see a video of the draw (whooo!) then check out the
backstage.bbc.co.uk blog post:
http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/news/archives/2006/03/flickr_hacks_bo.html

cheers

Ben
Backstage.bbc.co.uk

-

Don't give up the day job, Ben and Jemmy!

Now. Back to Rocket Boom:-)

Gordo

--
"Think Feynman"/////////