A little late, but just in case it's still useful to anyone that's using Leon's TV::Anytime CPAN module:

I found 2 problems in the module caused by this change, both easy to change:

In Anytime.pm, change the namespace urn to refer to 2005 instead of 2002:
$xpc->registerNs('tva', 'urn:tva:metadata:2005');

Also, MediaType has changed to MediaTypeCS:

before: <ServiceGenre href=''>
after: <ServiceGenre href=''>^

.. so in Anytime/Service.pm refer to MediaTypeCS inside is_television and is_radio:
if ($genre->name eq 'MediaTypeCS')

Leon - there may be other things, these are only 2 issues that I noticed in my apps.

Cheers,
Mario.