Hello all

I just thought you would like to know that backstage.bbc.co.uk won the
innovation award at last night's New Statesman New Media Awards
(http://www.newstatesman.co.uk/nma/nma2006/nma2006home.php).

I've written a blog post about it:
http://benmetcalfe.com/blog/index.php/2006/07/25/backstagebbccouk-wins-innovation-award/

Although I obviously don't work for the BBC anymore, if I can dedicate
any part of the award it would be to you guys -- the community -- to
make backstage what it is.

Ben

--
dotBen (aka Ben Metcalfe) | e: mashup AT dotben.co.uk

PLEASE NOTE: I no longer work on the backstage.bbc.co.uk project or
for the BBC.  Please email [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you would like to
contact the new project team directly.