From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Duncan Barclay
Sent: 18 September 2006 00:13
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] Anyone else having trouble accessing backstage?

I also noticed that the news site was down and thought it was strange, but
passed it off as the connection here not working properly (it goes down about
once an hour at the moment).

Any chance of updating the Backstage website a bit more when it eventually
comes back?  Last time I checked it was missing quite a lot of feeds that have
been popping up around the BBC that could probably be listed under Backstage.

Duncan