 ________________________________
 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James Cox
Sent: 26 September 2006 05:44
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: [backstage] Weather feeds

All,

Slap me down for not searching, but does anyone know of the location of (if
any) beeb weather feeds exist? some kind of 'quick forecast for a region'
kind of thing?

i guess since it's metoffice data that probably isn't going to happen, but
just had to ask...

best,

james

--