Paul Makepeace wrote:

I've asked the Code Search team and XSL is already being indexed,
along with lots of other text file formats, but it's not in the list
of languages just yet. It, and others, are coming though!
Excellent to hear. I know Google do a bit with XSL, so it would make sense for it to be in the list.
XSL is different from the other XML variants in that XSL is a
programming language whereas the other XML/SGML applications are only
document formats. If you want to get technical, XSL is Turing
complete; the others aren't.
Ah very good point!

I'll leave you with this comparison,

http://koders.com/?s=DBD%3A%3Amysql