Coming down from Birmingham it would be best to be mid-week so as to try and dovetail in with a business meeting. Good idea though.

David

On 10/13/06, Ian Forrester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All,

So this may seem pretty premature, but we're thinking about something special for Christmas this year. Maybe around the very start of December, so we don't clash with those fantastic office parties everyone has around the middle of December.

But the question is, if anyone would come along?

Do let us know, if you think it would be a good idea or not?

Ian Forrester || backstage.bbc.co.uk

-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group.  To unsubscribe, please visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.  Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk/

--
David Burden
Daden Limited

t: +44 (0)121 247 3628
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
w: www.daden.co.uk
skype: daden5

Daden Limited is an Information 2.0 Consultancy.