One of the things I tried to do that I was suprised didn't work [and
is an issue for backstage I suspect] is the normal BBC 2 tv
schedule. It only has links for one week. I didn't try url hacking
maybe that would have worked I don't know. I was just suprised that
the standard listing showed only one week of listings.

The TV schedule is only actually "fixed" about 10 days in advance.
There is even legislation/code of practice about when the terrestrial
TV companies have to notify each other of what they are going to show
when. When I was at the BBC I saw a presentation about the whole
scheduling effort which was quite gob-smacking in its complexity.

all the best
martin

http://www.currybet.net