I have finally integrated the Simile timeline into www.gTraffic.info.

Select a traffic region and a timeline tab will appear. The timeline tab displays road traffic events in temporal relation to each other and the time now (represented by a vertical blue line). The events are also colour coded for severity. Clicking on the severity icon on the info bubble will flip to the corresponding marker on the map. Now I just need to figure out how to flip from the map to the timeline!

This uses a GWT wrapper I wrote for the timeline here:

http://code.google.com/p/gwtsimiletimeline/

I first saw this control here on the backstage mailing list which only proves this is a interesting place to hang out.

Al.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com -