I'll be there - anyone else?

________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mario Menti
        Sent: 01 December 2006 11:10
        To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
        Subject: Re: [backstage] Second Life Event - London 13th Dec

        On 12/1/06, Ian Forrester <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

                        I have a confirmed place, but can't make it.

                        Mario would you like my space? Sure I can email
them and ask them to switch in someone else.

                Thanks Ian, but I've got a confirmed place as well (the
confirmation message is how I know it was full up now). S

        Oops.... gmail keyboard shortcuts somehow got the better of me..
sent the message before finished typing..
        Just wanted to add that there may be other people on the list
interested/going, if so, let's try and hook up afterwards maybe?

        Mario.