In the stranger world that I inhabit, these are some of my favs, although they change daily.

Great use of the web....... http://www.wefeelfine.org/ wefeelfine_mac.html Interesting concept, and check out the money raised.... http:// www.mondonation.com/ The best user conference on the web, for me....... http:// duc.digidesign.com/

This year, of course mention must be made of Google Video and Youtube, stating the obvious... but they have put a bullet hole through many legal and social requisites this year. The world is smaller and IMO more open due to their presence. I have yet to see whether the BBC is going to shift, but Matthew's interview gave a great insight to the new chapter of Backstage, personally I would like to thank both Ian and Matthew for keeping this discussion going, and prodding the boundaries every now and then.
Have a great Christmas all.
Richard Edwards.