From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeremy Stone
Sent: 18 December 2006 17:07
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: RE: [backstage] Daq Syndication Update

Haven't played it myself but Yahoo and O Reilly have had this out for a couple
of years now.
"The Tech Buzz Game is a fantasy prediction market for high-tech products,
concepts, and trends"

Put your (fantasy) money where your mouth is by buying stock in the
technologies you believe will be popular and selling stock in the technologies
you think will flop."
Its all based on search terms...
http://buzz.research.yahoo.com/dm/info/about.html

Has anyone actually played it. I signed up once but it looked a bit abstract
and didn't end up playing.
A tech people one but I bet there is a blogbuzz type thing already.

Jem