On 11/01/07, Mario Menti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/11/07, Gordon Joly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Why is the BBC using a (commercial) third party to make a short URL?
> And then giving them (tinyurl.com) free advertising?

That's my "fault"... but twitter limits messages to 160 characters overall
(so alerts work via SMS), and I wanted to provide a URL with the headlines.
The original BBC URLs are way too long.  If someone can suggest a better
alternative I'm all ears :-)

Mario.

despite all the stuff he does, Mario doesn't work for Auntie!