yes please

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Libby Miller
Sent: Sun 28/01/2007 12:17
To: backstage@lists.bbc.co.uk
Subject: Re: [backstage] Joost anyone?

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, Robert Kerry wrote:

> Email me if you'd like an invite - not sure how many I can give out though.
>
> :o)

(belatedly) I work for Joost and have a few invites spare.

Libby

> Rob
> evilgreenmonkey
>

> On 17/01/07, John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Any idea how i can get one of those?
> >
> > Already registered on the beta-testers list,
> >
> > Appreciate it,
> >

> > John.
> >
> > On 1/17/07, Brian Butterworth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >

> > > Mario,
> > >
> > > I would be very pleased to accept your token.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance.
> > >
> > > Brian Butterworth
> > > www.ukfree.tv
> > >

> > > ________________________________

Scottish Enterprise Network
http://www.scottish-enterprise.com

Address and Contact Numbers

150 Broomielaw
5 Atlantic Quay
Glasgow
G2 8LU.
Tel:  +44 (0)141 248 2700.
Fax:  +44 (0)141 221 3217

Message is sent in confidence for the addressee only.
It may contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be
disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are
requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately
of any error in transmission.

<<winmail.dat>>