On 06/02/07, Richard P Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We also know that the BBC has content that they "own"
100% of the copyright.

This is, apparently, not the case at all for the majority of existing records.

However, moving forward, I see no reason why the BBC cannot be clear
that it is owning 100% of the rights in all new contracts for
internally produced works.

It actually is quite easy to take the position that the BBC can broadcast
freely worldwide, as Second Life has shown... I don't recall the public or
bands complaining when the Scottish concert was broadcast there last year.

Mmmm. Also that most of the BBCs website is available worldwide, and
this is not a problem either.

--
Regards,
Dave