On 27/02/07, Jim Gardner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Being fairly new to the list I can only imagine that this DRM thing
has dragged on a bit for some of the older members, but I would
remind everyone that it's pretty much universally agreed that this is
the biggest mistake the BBC have ever made - so it's not like it
isn't worth discussing at length.

Since you seem to have shown up here with the matter resolved along
with the rest of your 'universe', I'd say that shows there's
absolutely no value in re-hashing the same discussions over again.

How about this for an idea- go read the list archives, and if there's
anything new to say that hasn't already been said ad nauseam, come
back and say it. While you're doing that, the rest of us can get on
with using this list for what it was put here for.

In case you hadn't noticed, this isn't the 'Bash the BBC' list.

Peter
(who has no connection with any broadcast organisation, but lots of
interest in backstage)

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]