But Brian - you've assumed in turn that the user community represented
by those two figures 6 months apart is the same people. Only then are
these hard evidence.

What adjustment would need to be made to take account of a change in
virginradio's demographic, nature of any promotions running, change in
online ad targetting etc? Maybe they ran a campaign aimed at mac
users, or on a site whose user figures are heavily skewed towards mac
users.. or... or....

Nothing's as easy as we'd like it to be :-)

Peter