I didn't realise it was so easy to do this with Google maps...  I kind of
switched to maps.live.com because there are maps of Brighton on them.

Anyway, I've done another version for the BBC transmitter engineering
information.  Not quite as useful as traffic information, but here it is:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=http://ukfree.tv/engasrss.php

Brian Butterworth
www.ukfree.tv

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]