27 here, but otherwise similar profile, similarly rejected. Who are you
expecting to get off this list?
shorttermmemoryloss.com
Christopher Woods wrote:
"Many thanks for your time - unfortunately you did not meet the recruitment
criteria for this trial."
Ditto me, how could I possibly not qualify? I'm 21, I have a fast broadband
connection, I also am an active mobile data user with a flatrate package and
I'm in that perfect area of candidacy age-wise (18-24 male bracket)... Or
maybe that's why I wasn't accepted... Maybe I should say I'm a 74 year old
grandma of 4?
-----Original Message-----
From: Toni Sant [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 April 2007 19:40
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [backstage] BBC Archive trial
Here's what I got:
Many thanks for your time - unfortunately you did not meet
the recruitment criteria for this trial.
Is there a list of recruitment criteria?
Cheers...
...t.s.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ian Forrester
Sent: 18 April 2007 16:40
To: [email protected]
Subject: [backstage] BBC Archive trial
Hi All,
Outside of the framework debate...
The BBC Archive trial is getting closer to opening its doors.
Exclusively I can now tell you that the register your
interest form is
up (16:30). So if your interested in taking part in the
trial, go to
http://bbc.co.uk/archive now.
There is no press launch or anything like that yet, so your
really the
first people to find out about this. So do it today before
the 20,000
places disappear.
Cheers,
Ian Forrester
Senior Producer, BBC Backstage
BC4 B4, Media Village, 201 Wood Lane, London W12 7RJ
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: 02080083965
-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group. To unsubscribe,
please visit
http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.
Unofficial list archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
-
Sent via the backstage.bbc.co.uk discussion group. To unsubscribe, please
visit http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/archives/2005/01/mailing_list.html.
Unofficial list archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/